- Items purchased at norco.com may be returned for up to 60 days if they are in brand new condition, unworn, and with hangtags included.
- Shorts with a chamois cannot be returned.
- Returns not in brand new unworn condition will not be accepted.
- Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our returns facility.
- Items received as a gift must be returned by the original purchaser.
How do I process a return?
Please fill out the Returns Web Form at the bottom of this page. We will be in contact within 24 hours with instructions on how and where to return your item.
How long do I have to return my purchase?
Items may be returned for a refund within 60 days from the date of the original purchase, except for cycling bib shorts and cycling lycra shorts. Items must have all original tags attached, be unworn, and in the original new condition.
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Refunds are issued in the form of the original payment. Live to Play Sports/Norco Bicycles will provide a full refund for the value of the item in the same form as the original payment. All items being returned for a refund must meet the following criteria:
- Items must have all original tags attached;
- Be unworn, and in the original new condition;
- Cycling bib shorts and cycling lycra shorts cannot be returned
If the items are not in "sellable condition" due to negligence or abuse, they will not be accepted or could be subject to a re-stocking fee.
How long will my refund take?
Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our returns facility, and may vary depending upon the credit card company that you used for the original purchase.
How are shipping costs handled for refunds of products purchased through the Live to Play Sports/Norco Bicycles online store?
All returns must FIRST be approved for a Return Authorization using the Returns Web Form process prior to sending any items back to us. Items must NOT be returned for a refund without a Return Authorization number. A prepaid shipping label may be provided with the Return Authorization Number.
How do I return an item that I received as a gift?
Items must be returned by the original purchaser. If this is not possible, then please contact our Customer Service Representatives to discuss an alternative option.